We have just collated our latest Client Satisfaction Survey and are pleased to report that two thirds of our clients scored us as “Excellent” in all aspects of our service with the remainder scoring us predominantly as “excellent” with one or two “good” and not a single person scoring us “poor or in need of improvement”.
We also had some really lovely comments from our clients. Here are just a few:
“After spending several weeks trying to find a solution, I was amazed to find a company that could, not only provide an excellent service and would listen to my suggestions, but would also assist me in finding solutions.” Suzanne S
“I would recommend you as you save a lot of time and let me get on with other tasks.” Kim M
“Superb knowledge and service even when I am driving you mad!” Lesley T
“Fantastic service, professionally run, competitive rates and the back up I require.” Gill H
“You provide a complete, comprehensive service that is always double checked and you never let me down.” Elaine A
We came across a couple of questions and we thought the answers are worth sharing.
Q1 – How quickly will you respond if I email you a booking request?
A1 – We acknowledge receipt of booking requests as soon as they are received, then prioritize them so that bookings for the same day are done first, followed by those for the next few days and so on. Some hotels take a while to get back to us especially international hotels/venues. In some cases, particularly last minute bookings for popular locations, it is likely to take us longer to find a hotel or venue with availability to match your requirements. If you are ever concerned please do call us as your email might not have been received.
Q2 – Why do hotel rates vary so much?
A2 – We always ask for the best available rate at the time of booking – for every booking. This can vary a lot as the hotels set prices according to how busy they are – so as they fill up they put up rates and equally if rooms are cancelled they reduce their rates in order to maximize occupancy. If you are comparing rates it is always worth checking what you are getting for your money. What type of room are you looking at, does a cheaper rate include breakfast and VAT, are you charged a booking fee and what is the cancellation policy? And don’t forget to factor in the time it would take you to make the booking yourself! In some cases you might be charged a booking fee and a cancellation fee if you no longer need the room. nexusvenue doesn’t charge you at all!
Client Survey May 2014
1- How would you rate our services: How would you rate the service you receive from nexusvenue based on your recent experiences (Please mark us on the following as honestly as you can by highlighting or ticking the chosen rating where applicable.)
A, Single or Group accommodation bookings:
- Speed of response: Excellent 88% Good 12%
- Efficiency: Excellent 94% Good 6%
- Knowledge of venues/hotels: Excellent 82% Good 18%
- Rates: Excellent 63% Good 37%
- General customer care and service: Excellent 91% Good 9%
No one answered – Poor or Need Improvement ___________________________________________________________________________
B, Meetings, Conferences, training, gala dinners, Christmas parties etc.
- Efficiency and speed: Excellent 79% Good 21%
- Number of hotel/venue options: Excellent 85% Good 15%
- Rates and negotiations: Excellent 69% Good 31%
- Knowledge, suggestion and contract support: Excellent 85% Good 15%
- General customer care, service and debriefing: Excellent 91% Good 9%
No one answered Poor or Need Improvement
Two thirds of our Clients marked us as Excellent for everything
2- Are you using nexusvenue for ALL of your hotel/venue bookings?
Nearly everyone indicated that where possible they will always book through us.
Why do you make your bookings through nexusvenue? (please highlight or tick as many as apply)
- Because you do not have the time to do it yourself 70%
- Because you have tried to find any availability but are struggling 15%
- Because you know nexusvenue will do a comprehensive search of available venues 94%
- Because of the service and support you receive from nexusvenue 94%
3- Communication & Marketing
A, Are you happy to receive:
- Monthly Enewsletters? 97%
- Office visits once or twice per year? 79%
- Invitation to meet with a member of the nexusvenue team during hotel visits? 67%
- Our top scores are going to customer care and service, and efficiency when handling accommodation bookings.
- Two thirds of our Clients marked us as Excellent for everything
- Most clients are booking everything they can through us
- Clients are booking through us because of the comprehensive search and the service and support we provide.
- Clients nearly all like getting newsletters.
If you would like more information about the results of the survey please get in touch email@example.com