We are all so looking forward to the 19th of July 2021 and the ending of the government’s coronavirus restrictions.
I am pleased to say that, thanks to our long-term suppliers and, most importantly our clients, we at nexusvenue have been able to maintain our services. Having supported many virtual events during the last 16 months as we will continue to do if requested, we are now delighted to return to concentrating on live events. I am sure you are looking forward to a return to normality as much as we are.
If an Hybrid Event is still an option, we have the right supplier with PK Events to support your needs.
A small reminder of our services:
Nexusvenue provides a free venue finding service for the benefit of our clients to save them time and effort. Our service includes:
- Identifying suitable accommodation for business individual and group bookings.
- Sourcing venues for business conferences and meeting venues, accompanying you where appropriate.
- Negotiating favourable rates.
- Providing written confirmation of all bookings to the venue and client including any special requirements.
- Arranging additional activities and themed events.
- Providing advice to you throughout the enquiry and decision-making process
With a strong glimmer of light now in sight, and with the end of all restrictions in sight we can look ahead and here are some examples of some exciting venues.